NANOG 85 Attendee List Announcement

Nanog News news at nanog.org
Mon Apr 25 14:47:20 UTC 2022

NANOGers,

It has come to our attention that companies not affiliated with the NANOG
organization are attempting to contact attendees and exhibitors offering to
sell our attendee list. Should you be contacted by a company offering to
sell the NANOG 85 Attendee list, be aware, this is fraudulent.  If they
contact you, we urge you not to engage with these companies or provide your
credit card information to any such unauthorized vendor.

If you have any questions about the meeting, please contact us directly at:
nanog-support at nanog.org.

We look forward to seeing you in Montréal, Quebec!

Sincerely,

NANOG Support

nanog-support at nanog.org