ARIN 49 is now starting - webcast and remote participation details

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Mon Apr 25 14:23:48 UTC 2022

Folks -

ARIN 49 is starting now - It’s not too late to register to participate<https://www.arin.net/ARIN49>, or you can view a webcast of the meeting<https://www.arin.net/ARIN49materials>.

Best wishes,
/John

John Curran
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers

===

ARIN 49 Begins Today<https://www.arin.net/announcements/20220425/>

The ARIN 49 hybrid Public Policy and Members Meeting begins today at 9:00 AM CT! Join us today through 27 April 2022 at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee, or virtually via Zoom to discuss policy, security updates, global RIR reports and more.

It’s not too late to register to participate<https://www.arin.net/ARIN49>, or you can view a webcast of the meeting<https://www.arin.net/ARIN49materials>.

IPv6 Panel

On Tuesday, 26 April, join our panelists for a discussion on “Why Doesn’t the Internet Migrate Entirely to IPv6?”<https://arin.swoogo.com/arin49/1957551>, moderated by ARIN President and CEO John Curran.

How to Attend the Meeting

Each morning during the meeting, you’ll receive a reminder email with information about that day’s session. If you’re a virtual attendee, that email will contain the link you’ll need to access the Zoom meeting as well as our planned virtual social events for that day.

Virtual attendees will be allowed into the Zoom 15 minutes before the meeting starts so you can say hello and chat with other attendees. If you’re on site in Nashville, just take a seat before the meeting begins.

Meeting Guides

We want to make sure you are ready to participate at the meeting. Before the meeting starts, visit the ARIN 49 materials site<https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/ARIN49> to get a sneak peek at the presentations and any additional materials and guides.

===