Any sign of supply chain returning to normal?

Joe Freeman joe at netbyjoe.com
Fri Apr 22 12:48:28 UTC 2022

Basically, anything that uses Broadcom or other commodity silicon is
currently 55+ weeks out according to most of the vendors I work with.
Custom Silicon is a bit better or so I'm told, but I've not had to order
much gear with custom silicon lately, so I've not got a clear read on lead
times there.

I wouldn't be surprised to see some recent gear go End of Sales early just
because of component shortages and fabs moving to produce the more
in-demand parts over older less profitable parts.