Geolocation data management practices?

Rubens Kuhl rubensk at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 13:14:02 UTC 2022

Besides geofeed, there are also geoidx records in IRRs but whether
geolocation services actually use geofeed or geoidx remains to be
seen. You can see some geoidx: at this IRR entry in TC:
https://bgp.net.br/whois/?q=-s%20TC%20-i%20mnt-by%20MAINT-AS271761

Regarding LACNIC, what LACNIC, NIC.mx and NIC.br do is to select which
RIR or NIR services requests depending on the organisation's country.

Rubens