NXDOMAIN Resolvers

Brian Turnbow b.turnbow at twt.it
Wed Apr 20 17:06:04 UTC 2022

Ciao Antonia,

If you are specifically looking for the Italian market try itnog. Itnog.it
This has been discussed a couple of times on our telegram group and more lengthy questions can go on the mailing list.
Both English and Italian are accepted.
Some providers here in Italy offer protection as a paid service , others include it and all are required to block the agcom,CNCPO etc requests.

Brian