Copper Termination Blocks

Tom Beecher beecher at beecher.cc
Fri Apr 15 14:07:37 UTC 2022

> I always found the spades (?) of the 66 block to be convenient to clip a
> test set (with an angled bed of nails) onto.  I've also used slip on
> jack more than a few times, especially for testing.  E.g.

I agree that 66 blocks were always simpler for testing and troubleshooting,
but I always liked Krones and 110s better.  66 blocks were too easy for
someone to double punch or do otherwise derpy things on. Not that such
things couldn't be done on Krone/110, but I always felt it at least
required a little more dedication. :)

That and all the forearm burns from me being stupid and leaning on the wall
to discover not everything in there was low voltage like I was told it
was...