Copper Termination Blocks

Shane Ronan shane at ronan-online.com
Fri Apr 15 00:56:53 UTC 2022

I think you'd be very surprised if you walked into the central offices of
MANY of the large LECs.

The majority of the wire frames are gone, replaced with fiber, even where
the service is delivered as copper to the end user, it's usually served
from something fiber fed much closer to the end user.

I can tell you that one MAJOR LEC has a major push going on to retire ALL
copper.

Shane