Copper Termination Blocks

Martin Hannigan hannigan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 22:51:48 UTC 2022

Its not ancient. While cooper based products are slowly fading they still
matter. Im using 66 blocks to accommodate gauge/voltage for dial tone in
all facilities.  Lots of OOB still happens via copper dial tone or DSL.
Show me one LEC that has torn down their wire frame?

We bought new.  Im seeing this product on the intertubes new at $18 per
block. We didn’t mount distribution from LEC in rack. Instead we placed the
standard 5/8’s plywood backboard and mounted there. We transition to a 110
block in a rack over ladder tray via ABAM cable to deliver to the back of a
110  block and patch from front. Not perfect, but cost effective, easy to
manage and simple. It works.

Warm regards,

-M<