fs.com Ethernet switches

Paschal Masha paschal.masha at ke.wananchi.com
Thu Apr 14 14:24:31 UTC 2022

Same experience here. So far so good and their TAC is efficient.

I had to disable MCLAG settings due to a strange behavior with multicast. Something that appeared unpleasing- at least to me - is the fact that the separate MPLS license doesn't support PIM when activated.

Regards
Paschal Masha | Engineering
Skype ID: paschal.masha