Hulu Contact?

Jason Lamb jason.lamb at prtc.org
Wed Apr 13 18:19:41 UTC 2022

Hi all,

We are having some issues with customers logging into Hulu on some recent IPv4 ranges we have added to our network. I think it is likely an IPv4 geolocation issue since the issue only appears on our newer IPv4 ranges. If anyone from Hulu NetOps is monitoring this, or if anyone has a Hulu NetOps contact they would share, please reach out to me.

Thanks!
Jason
[PRTC] <http://www.prtcnet.org>         Jason Lamb, Software Engineering/IT Supervisor
Peoples Rural Telephone Cooperative <http://www.prtcnet.org>
259 Main St. S. | P.O. Box 159 | McKee, KY 40447
Main: (606) 287-7101 | Direct: (606) 287-5488 | Email: jason.lamb at prtc.org<mailto:jason.lamb at prtc.org>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete it immediately.
Do not print or disseminate its contents. The information in this message is intended for the listed recipients only.
This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure to parties
other than the listed recipients. If you are not one of the listed recipients, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the
taking of any action based on the contents of this message is prohibited.