Hackathon Registration Opens + Scholarship Applications Available + More

Nanog News news at nanog.org
Thu Apr 7 18:36:15 UTC 2022

*Hackathon Registration is Now Open! *
*Hack Your Way into Fun, Networking + More*

*NANOG 85 Hackathon Dates*

*Intro/Tutorial/Team Formation:* Wed., May 25

*Hacking:* Sat. + Sun., Jun. 4 - 5

*Theme:* Projects that Make a Difference

The NANOG 85 Hackathon will make tools work better for ordinary users. For
this Hackathon, we are looking to expand the event's reach to bring in
non-developers who have an itch to get something fixed.

*REGISTER NOW  <https://www.nanog.org/events/nanog-85-hackathon/>*

*Scholarship Applications are Now Available*

NANOG will award two $10,000 scholarships this year (2022) to eligible
undergrad and graduate students in network, electrical or computer
engineering, computer science, and telecommunications.

*The program deadline to submit your application is 3:00 p.m. Central Time
on May 18, 2022.*

*MORE INFO
<https://www.nanog.org/outreach/higher-education/nanog-scholarship-program/>*

*2022 Sponsorships Available *
*Partner in Building the Internet of Tomorrow *

The Internet, as we know it, was invented by a group of young, progressive
rebels who dared to think differently.

Support NANOG in our mission in the ongoing advancement of an open, secure,
and robust Internet.
*2022 Sponsorship opportunities are now available! *

*MORE INFO
<https://www.nanog.org/events/sponsorship/sponsorship-opportunities/>*