More product suggestions: small/cheap IS-IS or VXLAN devices?

Adam Thompson athompson at merlin.mb.ca
Tue Apr 5 16:44:01 UTC 2022

Probably not an option for us, but thank you – I wasn’t aware VyOS included VXLAN.
Merci,
-Adam

Adam Thompson
Consultant, Infrastructure Services
[MERLIN]
100 - 135 Innovation Drive
Winnipeg, MB, R3T 6A8
(204) 977-6824 or 1-800-430-6404 (MB only)
athompson at merlin.mb.ca<mailto:athompson at merlin.mb.ca>
www.merlin.mb.ca<http://www.merlin.mb.ca/>