2749 routes AT RISK - Re: TIMELY/IMPORTANT - Approximately 40 hours until potentially significant routing changes (re: Retirement of ARIN Non-Authenticated IRR scheduled for 4 April 2022)

Tom Beecher beecher at beecher.cc
Mon Apr 4 23:08:35 UTC 2022

> I am an ARIN admin and tech POC for one of the affected ASNs/sets of
> prefixes across 2 OrgIDs. I looked back at the messages I've received
> that mention NONAUTH or Non-Authenticated. The only thing I've gotten is
> the message originally sent via ARIN-Announce that John forwarded, plus
> similar reminders.

I'm extremely grateful to Job and Kenneth for stepping in to address
> ARIN's failure here before it ruined a lot of people's weeks.

ARIN clearly stated they were attempting to reach people with records for
the last year. If the contact info you had was correct and they still
didn't get to you, perhaps it better to speak with them to figure out why
before just branding it a 'failure'.