IP Reputation Services

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Mon Apr 4 14:37:14 UTC 2022

I'm checking in to see what people think of IP reputation services.

I run an ISP (well, a couple of them) and we occasionally run into issues where customer IPs stop working with various services because of reputation issues. We run a fairly light-touch as to our customer's traffic, but when it creates support issues, one starts to look for better ways of skinning the cat.

I've found a few of them out there, but they seem to be priced as if I'm a hosting company or an ESP, not an end-user-focused ISP.

TIA

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions