V6 still not supported

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Mon Apr 4 13:03:13 UTC 2022

My guess is that fixing that means fixing tons of games/apps. They are somehow presuming that every user of the game has a different IP.

Note that we are talking only about PSN because it is probably the most affected one, but I heard about other services with similar problems and similar blockings.

I'm convinced that it will be cheaper and much easier to port to IPv6 those games/apps and at the same time be a long-term solution.

Regards,
Jordi
@jordipalet