Let's Focus on Moving Forward Re: V6 still not supported

christian de larrinaga cdel at firsthand.net
Sat Apr 2 16:13:47 UTC 2022

Your take on English history is a delightful fantasy but it is
just that a delightful fantasy. Norman barons were not typically
concerned with the health of their anglo saxon/british serfs / yoemen
other than providing the required tithes.

But taking you at what seems to be your intention. Speaking as a digital peasant I am not assured that my interests are protected
from anybody by being told I have no direct access to people I want to
communicate with but have to go through a third party. Any addressing
model that  terminates address space between me and someone I
communicate with also terminates my communications and security and by
so doing introduces a number of uncertainties potentially rather
arbitrary to what would otherwise be under my direct policy domain.

christian de larrinaga
https://firsthand.net