Let's Focus on Moving Forward Re: V6 still not supported

Abraham Y. Chen aychen at avinta.com
Sat Apr 2 12:55:44 UTC 2022

Hi, Ant:

1)    " ...  darknet ...  ":    I am not aware of this terminology.
Nonetheless, I believe that bringing in a not commonly known word into a
discussion like this is just distraction tactic.

2)    " ...  progress ...  ":    EzIP proposes a parallel cyberspace to
the current Internet which not only is none interfering to each other,
but also promises to require bare minimum engineering efforts to deploy.
This can settle the long debates on which way the Internet should go via
true experiments. If this is not regarded as progress, I am not sure
what qualifies so under your definition.

Regards,

Abe (2022-04-02 08:55)