Opinions on Arista for BGP?

jim deleskie deleskie at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 18:45:45 UTC 2022

I did an eval for some folks last Aug on Arista and 2 other vendors, one of
the others decided they didn't want to play the 3rd did.

Of the 3 Arista performed better/best.  The test plan was shared with all 3
vendors prior to testing and it definitely push all this to and then past
their published limits.  Arista was the only one in 2 days I didn't break.
Use case big fast simple L3 BGP router.

-jim