Opinions on Arista for BGP?

Jeff Tantsura jefftant.ietf at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 18:29:30 UTC 2022

Important note - Arista has 2 BGP implementations in the routing stack, old (NH/ribd) that has been there since day 1 and newly written  (I believe mostly driven by EVPN development), when compared to other vendors - make sure to compare with the new (modern code, highly multithreaded, cache optimized) implementation.

Cheers,
Jeff