Let's Focus on Moving Forward Re: V6 still not supported re: 202203261833.AYC

Abraham Y. Chen aychen at avinta.com
Fri Apr 1 13:49:24 UTC 2022

Hi, Pascal:

What I would appreciate is an IP packet header design/definition layout,
word-by-word, ideally in bit-map style, of an explicit presentation of
all IP addresses involved from one IoT in one realm to that in the
second realm. This will provide a clearer picture of how the real world
implementation may look like.

Thanks,

Abe (2022-04-01 09:48)