PeeringDB Hackathon - looking for feature requests

Steve McManus steve at rawmaw.com
Wed Sep 29 18:39:46 UTC 2021

Thanks to all who submitted ideas for improving the API - we've added those to the backlog and plan to work on them in future PeeringDB releases or Hackathons.

We ended up moving to the IPv6 theme for the NANOG Hackathon - PeeringDB has several items available to work on around improving simple search on peeringdb - including searching for IP addresses or cidrs. We'd love anyone who's participating in the upcoming Hackathon to help out and make PeeringDB better!

Also, while I have you - another plug to fill in our 2021 survey: https://surveyhero.com/c/peeringdb2021usersurvey
We'd really appreciate more input from the community on what we're doing well, could be doing better, etc. Thanks!

-Steve