Rack rails on network equipment

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Fri Sep 24 19:05:10 UTC 2021

     Hi,

     In my opinion:

         That time you take to rack devices with classic rail can be
viewed as a bounding moment and, while appreciated by the device, will
reducing downtime issues on the long run that you may have if you just
rack & slap 'em.

     It is also Friday =D.

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443