Fiber Network Equipment Commercial Norms

Lady Benjamin Cannon of Glencoe, ASCE lb at 6by7.net
Thu Sep 23 19:35:55 UTC 2021

Honestly good call and we’re looking at raising funds to do exactly that - however some of these buildings have values near a billion dollars each and there is more money in commercial real estate than telecom.

In my experience these things tend to crop-up with ownership of the building being a lot newer than the telco’s presence.   at $dayjob I’ve seen it personally - "MPOE access denied, you don’t have an agreement with the RMC”  then we produce an agreement (with us) that pre-dates the RMC’s agreement.  We can find the docs, but not every telco has every document from generations ago in some cases.

I’ve found in almost every business, there is a much greater efficiency presumed than realized.   Since I was a child I’ve felt that automation could fix this.

—L.B.

Ms. Lady Benjamin PD Cannon of Glencoe, ASCE
6x7 Networks & 6x7 Telecom, LLC
CEO
lb at 6by7.net <mailto:lb at 6by7.net>
"The only fully end-to-end encrypted global telecommunications company in the world.”
FCC License KJ6FJJ