Fiber Network Equipment Commercial Norms

Lady Benjamin Cannon of Glencoe, ASCE lb at 6by7.net
Thu Sep 23 01:12:44 UTC 2021

If someone were to make us remove a redundant DWDM node, we’d charge them list price to ever consider putting it back*, plus a deposit, plus our costs for the removal in the first place.  Bad move.  Enjoy the $8million, it could cost more than that to undo this mistake.

*you’d actually never ever get it back in the form you’d want. We’ll never trust the site again and won’t place critical infrastructure there, we’d only build back what’s needed to serve the use.

Ms. Lady Benjamin PD Cannon of Glencoe, ASCE
6x7 Networks & 6x7 Telecom, LLC
CEO
lb at 6by7.net
"The only fully end-to-end encrypted global telecommunications company in the world.”

FCC License KJ6FJJ

Sent from my iPhone via RFC1149.