Fiber Network Equipment Commercial Norms

Lady Benjamin Cannon of Glencoe, ASCE lb at 6by7.net
Thu Sep 23 01:00:54 UTC 2021

Yes that’s correct, however the definition of “reasonable” appears to have been decided to be “what they charge the other carriers, if anything”

Ms. Lady Benjamin PD Cannon of Glencoe, ASCE
6x7 Networks & 6x7 Telecom, LLC
CEO
lb at 6by7.net
"The only fully end-to-end encrypted global telecommunications company in the world.”

FCC License KJ6FJJ

Sent from my iPhone via RFC1149.