(Free)RADIUS Front-End

Mark Tinka mark at tinka.africa
Fri Sep 17 16:27:45 UTC 2021

Hi all.

I haven't been in the space in yonks, but I'm having to look into it for
an acquisition.

What's the latest on front-end panels for RADIUS, specifically, FreeRADIUS?

I fumbled around with Daloradius some years back, but mainly to manage
some pfSense captive portals for guest wi-fi VLAN's at the office.

I found these chaps who make some basic comparisons between themselves
and what is out there:

https://www.cloudradius.com/is-there-a-freeradius-gui/

Grateful to get feedback, on- and off-list, about what folk are doing
with this tech. nowadays. Enterpri$e options are welcome too, but
essentially, we are just looking for an easy on-premise (no cloud,
please; I consider RADIUS critical network infrastructure) pretty GUI
system that can make the engineers, NOC, provisioning and billing teams
happy; and especially, the customers, of course.

I don't trust myself with Google to avoid snake oil in my search :-).

All help appreciated. Thanks.

Mark.