IPv6 woes - RFC

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Sun Sep 12 20:08:34 UTC 2021

>> If the mid size eyeballs knew ipv4 is going away in 10, 15, 20 years
>> whichever it is, then they'd of course have to start moving too,
>> because no upstream.
>
> And they would fight it tooth and nail, just like they do now

you speak as if it was religion or they are bad people.  neither is the
case.  it is what they see as their best business interest.

being from the pacific northwest, i have learned not to try to push
water uphill.  so, until we can tilt the hill, it's probably bast for
one's health if one gets over it.

randy