Voice Middleware

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Sat Sep 11 17:08:26 UTC 2021

That’s probably not the full extent of it, but yes, that looks like a good starting point.

On closer look, the fact that he’s looking for something to abstract their provisioning APIs rather than an
interconnected for them at the call switching level, Asterisk probably doesn’t address the problem he’s
looking to solve.

Owen