Voice Middleware

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Sat Sep 11 14:11:02 UTC 2021

Which that link would be stale, as Asterisk now defaults to PJ_SIP, which works differently. ;-)

Some or all of the below functionality:

1. Create\delete PBXes, SIP bindings, etc. as appropriate for new customers on Metaswitch.
2. Order new DID, place new port, etc. from Peerless.
3. Place, receive, etc. port requests with various porting partners such as Syniverse (which represents multiple carriers), Level 3, VFO (a common platform with LECs), etc.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com