PeeringDB 2021 User Survey

Steve McManus steve at rawmaw.com
Thu Sep 9 13:19:14 UTC 2021

Hi All,

Another year has passed since our 2020 survey so we're doing it again. As before, we'd like to hear what's working, what's not, and what could be better with PeeringDB. Last year's survey heavily influenced our roadmap and development over the past year. Your feedback is extremely valuable and listened to! In particular, we spent a lot of effort on revamping search ( https://docs.peeringdb.com/blog/geographic_search/  https://docs.peeringdb.com/blog/advanced_search_1/ https://docs.peeringdb.com/blog/advanced_search_2/ ) and working on improving documentation.

Please take the survey here: https://surveyhero.com/c/peeringdb2021usersurvey

You have about a month to fill it in - it will be open until 23:59 on October 8th.

You can read more about the survey here: https://docs.peeringdb.com/blog/peeringdb_2021_user_survey/

Thanks!

-Steve
Chair, PeeringDB Product Committee