IPv6 woes - RFC

Mark Tinka mark at tinka.africa
Wed Sep 8 07:49:15 UTC 2021

On 9/8/21 09:40, Etienne-Victor Depasquale wrote:

> Membership fees can be painful, that's for sure.
> They do have positive aspects, though :)

I encourage other operators (especially the "major" ones - but really,
everyone) to seriously consider supporting this idea, and begin to
circulate, within your organizations, whether you can receive purchase
for this initiative internally, so we put this discussion about IPv6 to
bed, in the next 10 years.

Just a simple piece of feedback about basic support back to this list
would help kick things off, I feel.

Mark.