if not v6, what?

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 15:25:09 UTC 2021

The vast majority of LTE based last mile users in developing nation
environments (where maybe less than 5% of people have residential wireline
broadband to their residence) are already behind a cgnat.

In many places it's actually an anomaly and weird for a person to desire,
or be able to afford, both a broadband internet connection at home with
wired router/801.11 AP, and also the (per GB) data service for their
cellphone. They choose to go with only the latter.