datacenter scouting Boston area

Mauricio Rodriguez mrodriguez at fletnet.com
Fri Sep 3 22:07:35 UTC 2021

Hi there, "ML" from France.  When I worked in the Boston area,
several years ago, the more significant data centers were outside of
Boston.  I'm thinking of the Equinix locations in Billerica and Waltham.
>From a simple Google search, it looks like there are more options than I
remember.

Ultimately, we went with ColoSpace -
https://www.firstlight.net/colospace-is-now-firstlight/.  They've recently
been acquired by FirstLight.  The interesting thing about ColoSpace is that
they lease several rows within the larger data center, and then will
provide their customer with individual cabinet space.  So, you could
essentially have infrastructure in multiple locations, if you need it, and
yet have one vendor to deal with.

All the best with that project.  Boston is a great town, and September is
one of the more pleasant times to be there.

Best Regards,

Mauricio Rodriguez

Founder / Owner

Fletnet Network Engineering (www.fletnet.com)
*Follow us* on LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/fletnetnetworks>

Mauricio.Rodriguez at fletnet.com

Office: +1 786-309-1082

Direct: +1 786-309-5493

--
This message (and any associated files) may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or authorized