Telecommunications network drafting software

Etienne-Victor Depasquale edepa at ieee.org
Thu Sep 2 07:14:04 UTC 2021

Folks, thanks for the pointers; much appreciated.

OmniGraffle seems to have some traction.

Perhaps I haven't done Visio justice, as I've received a few pointers that
way too.
What I can add to my original post is that to date,
I've found that the stencils with the broadest scope are those from Cisco.
The Cisco stencils include product genre as well as product-specific icons.
The others I have, like the ones from APC and IBM, are almost wholly
product-oriented.

Cheers,

Etienne

--