The great Netflix vpn debacle! (geofeeds)

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Wed Sep 1 20:05:45 UTC 2021

Where possible vote with your dollars by selecting providers that do.

Where there are multiple providers and none support v6, make it clear to all that the first one to support
v6 will get your business and that subsequently, the best v6 support will win.

Where there are not multiple providers, lobby your regulators to eliminate vertical integration (stop allowing
those that own the natural monopoly in layer 1 to leverage that into a monopoly over higher layer services).

Owen