Need for historical prefix blacklist (`rogue' prefixes) information

J. Hellenthal jhellenthal at dataix.net
Sun Oct 31 00:57:25 UTC 2021

He answered it completely. "You" worried about interception of RPKI exchange over the wire are failing to see that there is nothing there important to decrypt because the encryption in the transmission is not there !

And yet you've failed to even follow up to his question... "What's your point regarding your message? ROV does not use (nor needs) encryption."

So maybe you could give some context on that so someone can steer you out of the wrong direction.

--
 J. Hellenthal

The fact that there's a highway to Hell but only a stairway to Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic volume.