possible rsync validation dos vuln

Collider large.hadron.collider at gmx.com
Fri Oct 29 17:59:18 UTC 2021

I looked on english.ncsc.nl's news section (it's the most recently published article) and it seems to be referencing OpenBSD's security page as the reason this "CVD" doesn't involve the developers and thus isn't really a CVD.

The link is over linelen characters long and it may have gotten truncated.