General Survey about DNSSEC, DMARC and RPKI <by November 5th>

Akira Shibuya shibuya at nic.ad.jp
Wed Oct 27 05:46:09 UTC 2021

Dear nanog members,

We hope this message finds you safe and well.

Japan Network Information Center (JPNIC) is conducting a survey about the situation of the implementation of security technologies.

The Internet is spreading in a coordinated manner thanks to its openness and autonomous, distributed and cooperative architecture,  On the other hand, security technologies (DNSSEC, mail security such as DMARC, routing security such as RPKI), which need to be tackled in a coordinated manner, have been slow to spread in Japan.

We would like to know the situation and efforts made in your country/economy. We will be grateful if you could respond to the questionnaire below by November 5th.

https://forms.gle/7s6s2oWmpTtPNecLA

If you have any questions, please let us know by sending an email to arch-info at nic.ad.jp.

Sorry for bother you but thank you for your cooperation.

-----
Akira Shibuya
(on behalf of JPNIC secretariat)