question about enabling RPKI using Hosted mode

Dale W. Carder dwcarder at es.net
Tue Oct 26 13:30:13 UTC 2021

Thus spake Edvinas Kairys (edvinas.email at gmail.com) on Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 10:11:14AM +0300:

> Also, about ROA expirations is it possible to configure an automatic ROA
> extension after it's expires ?

Well, you probably hit one of the next biggest operational issues,
so congrats ;-).

If you are in the ARIN region you might want to track the process
for ACSP Suggestion 2021.15

https://www.arin.net/participate/community/acsp/suggestions/2021/2021-15/

If you are in another regions you can see the differences here:
https://rpki.readthedocs.io/en/latest/rpki/implementation-models.html?highlight=renew#functional-differences-across-rirs

Dale