IPv6 and CDN's

Marco Davids mdavids at forfun.net
Fri Oct 22 16:25:45 UTC 2021

Hi again,

Op 22-10-21 om 17:13 schreef Job Snijders:

> Tl;DR

Not at all. This was a very interesting read! Thank you.

While pondering over it, I noticed that the ns[1234].fastly.net servers
are nicely anycasted throughout the globe. If anyone could turn on IPv6
on their authoritatives without therisk of loosing too much performance,
I reckon it would be them... our Cloudflare. But they already did it. ;-).

 > work in progress!

I have good hopes. Rumour has it that Fastly employs some very smart
people. I'm sure we'll see nice things happening when the time is right.

--
Marco