DOJ files suit to enforce FCC penalty for robocalls

Aaron C. de Bruyn aaron at heyaaron.com
Thu Oct 21 20:13:56 UTC 2021

My normal test for this is to register a new domain name and leave my whois
info public.

Over the span of 1-2 weeks I will usually get 50-100 calls from people with
a certain accent asking for a  mispronunciation of my name and if I need a
website developed.  Then I forward them over to my spam recording line.

I registered a handful of new domains this week, and I've had less than 5
calls so far.

-A