Safe Geo-location Defaults

J. Hellenthal jhellenthal at dataix.net
Thu Oct 21 14:28:13 UTC 2021

I'd agree with that wholly. I've had a drunk couple show up at my place years back insisting I had her phone. Once the guy tried to push through the door he got the business end of good ole Louie and a cute little breaking and entering sentence at a vacation destination known as lockup 🤪

With enough said if this was a business location or courthouse it may have saved them a little gas and time getting there, and myself not having to wake up so damn late.

--
 J. Hellenthal

The fact that there's a highway to Hell but only a stairway to Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic volume.