Network visibility

Lady Benjamin Cannon of Glencoe, ASCE lb at 6by7.net
Wed Oct 20 18:38:03 UTC 2021

> On Oct 20, 2021, at 8:04 AM, Mark Tinka <mark at tinka.africa <mailto:mark at tinka.africa>> wrote:
>

> At any rate, you may very well need more than one system to monitor your entire network.
>
> Mark.

Not the least of reasons for this: Redundancy.  We have more than 1 tool doing every job, incase there’s a bug with something someday, or some platform reboots during a hurricane, etc.  2 is 1 and 1 is none and -48VDC power is still the best.

Happy Birthday Internet <3

—L.B.

Ms. Lady Benjamin PD Cannon of Glencoe, ASCE
6x7 Networks & 6x7 Telecom, LLC
CEO
lb at 6by7.net <mailto:lb at 6by7.net>
"The only fully end-to-end encrypted global telecommunications company in the world.”
FCC License KJ6FJJ