Your opinion on Internet monitoring and measurements - a 10min survey

Pavlos Sermpezis sermpezis.pavlos at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 15:09:55 UTC 2021

Hi all,

Do you use Internet monitoring and measurements (e.g., RIPEstat, RIPE
RIS/Atlas, RouteViews, bgp.he.net, etc.) for your operations? What are your
use cases?

We (researchers) are trying to identify limitations and biases of the
Internet monitoring infrastructure, and come up with ideas to fix them.

We would like to hear your opinion! Please help us by answering our short
anonymous survey; it should take less than 10min.

Survey URL: https://forms.gle/9xJpYFw3PBo8KShz9

Thank you in advance,
Pavlos Sermpezis

PS. You can find more about our research project (funded by RIPE NCC) here
https://sermpezis.github.io/ai4netmon/

--

Pavlos Sermpezis
Postdoctoral researcher