[External] Re: Anyone else getting the 'spam' bomb threat?

Hunter Fuller hf0002+nanog at uah.edu
Tue Oct 19 14:00:48 UTC 2021

We have a distinct abuse address (not just abuse@) and that is where
the messages were sent.

We didn't receive the bomb threat ones. We only received the (somewhat
more amusing) messages entitled "Your network has been PWNED" and
"Fuck you".
The situation loses its humor entirely with the introduction of bomb
threats. Seems like a script kiddie taking things way too far.

--
Hunter Fuller (they)
Router Jockey

Office of Information Technology