S.Korea broadband firm sues Netflix after traffic surge

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Mon Oct 18 14:02:56 UTC 2021

Imagine it's 2008 and your AP is pushing out 3 mbps. Customers are all
happy.  Suddenly, Netflix demands 10x what you're offering.  Customers are
not happy.

Customers don't understand.  People don't understand.  There are a million
cogs in the machine and if the path of least resistance is to turn left, an
ISP is going to turn left.

Josh Luthman
24/7 Help Desk: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343