Anyone from Level3/CenturyLink/Lumen, possibly Comcast around?

Pennington, Scott scott.pennington at cinbell.com
Fri Oct 15 16:48:20 UTC 2021

We have also seen the same behavior of intermittent customer complaint followed by issue resolving spontaneously.   Our end customer has a tunnel to a supplier on Comcast with a return path via Lumen.   The first ticket was opened on 9/23, has cleared and returned a few times.  End customer worked with Cisco TAC and symptom is up to 30% ESP packet drop for periods from 5 minutes to 1 hour when the problem is active.