S.Korea broadband firm sues Netflix after traffic surge

scott surfer at mauigateway.com
Tue Oct 12 16:01:17 UTC 2021

On 10/13/21 2:39 AM, Doug Barton wrote:
> On the cookie issue, I have had very good luck with this in Firefox:
>
> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/cookie-autodelete/

Nice, I have the settings to delete all history and cookies when I close
the browser as well as remove them all the time while I am using it.

I don't want to leave Firefox because of NoScript.  That stops a lot of
snooping.  Too bad it doesn't work for other browsers like Vivaldi.  I
would switch in a heartbeat because the dirty stuff Mozilla Location
Services does is ugly.

scott