S.Korea broadband firm sues Netflix after traffic surge

scott surfer at mauigateway.com
Tue Oct 12 13:26:00 UTC 2021

On 10/12/21 9:15 PM, Matthew Petach wrote:

> So, I take it you steadfastly block *all* cookies from being stored
> or transmitted from your browser at home?
> ------------------------------------------------------------------\

I used to when Firefox had the "ask me every time" for cookies. They got
rid of that, so now I clear them out all the time.  Many times a day and
every time I close the browser... :)

Then I found out about Mozilla Location Services, how they made it so we
can't block that and realized they only blocked others and not
themselves from feasting on our data.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozilla_Location_Services

https://location.services.mozilla.com

Bastards!