S.Korea broadband firm sues Netflix after traffic surge

Mark Tinka mark at tinka.africa
Mon Oct 11 07:32:19 UTC 2021

On 10/11/21 02:58, Owen DeLong wrote:

> That’s irrelevant to what he is saying.
>
> What he’s saying (and he’s 100% correct) is that any tax a corporation pays is collected from their customers one way or another.
>
> A corporation has no other source of income with which to pay its taxes beyond those revenues collected from customers.
>
> Of course I should probably expect this from someone who thinks IPv4 shortages can be avoided by rationing IPv4 addresses.

There you go again, getting overly excited trying to divert the topic to
your keen area of interest - IPv4 in Africa.

I'll spell it out here so you are clear and have zero doubt:

I do not respect you - for what you represent on my continent, amongst
other things. So ignore me, because I am ignoring you. But if you don't
ignore me, that's your problem too, not mine.

Mark.